Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Does anybody read this?

So I noticed that nobody has posted on this for a while. I got kind of tired of checking the blog to see if anybody had posted anything new and there not being anything new. Then I realized maybe everybody else is doing the same thing and we just need a catalyst here to get things started. Well, restarted.

So everybody should know by now that Jami had her baby. Little Addison is adorably cute. Since she looks nothing at all like our kids, they can all be adorably cute without having to compete for who's cuter.

Also, if anybody is interested, here are some of my more interesting pictures from my graphics class. I wrote the program that rendered them.

Reflective/Transmissive: shows the changes as a marble becomes gradually more transmissive and less reflective.
















Five Spheres: Two reflective spheres and one transparent one to show off reflections and refractions.
















Billiars: Shows off shadows and some reflections.
















Axis Triangles: Multiple light sources, shadows, and reflection
















Arvo (my nemesis!): Some funky refractions, inner reflections (light refracted at the surface then refelcted inside the object). This one took forever to get right...
















Whitted: Fun with refractions and reflections
















Thanks a lot! I'll be here all semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment