Friday, January 23, 2009

e-mail fun

So, in case anyone hasn't noticed yet. My email and Dave's email mysteriously stopped working the other day. I didn't really realize that anything was wrong until Dave mentioned it... I just thought it was weird that I hadn't gotten any mail, since I usually get 20+ emails a day.

Also, both my blog and Dave's blog are linked to our frogley.name website... so those are down too. Oh, the joys of technology.

On another note (not necessarily better), morning sickness seems to have hit hard and early this time and I'm feeling gross most of the day. I'm now trying my best to get out of bed before 10am, and working hard to make sure the girls and I eat three meals a day. Other than that... everything else is getting ignored, as I'm sure Dave would confirm. (Sorry Dave!! I love you!) I'm just hoping that since this started a week or two earlier than normal, maybe it will end a week or two earlier than normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment