Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In case anyone cares...

... juggling three very young kids, a 3/4 time job, and 3/4 time school is quite stressful. Fortunately I have some things to look forward to: American Idol, Monk, Psych... sleep (when I can)... The Office... Oh yeah, and the huge smiles and hugs and cries of "Daddy!!" I get every time I walk in the door. Those smiles definitely make it worth it. Even Christine gets in on the excitement!

So that's my life in a nutshell at the moment. "No, this is me in a nutshell: oh my, how on earth did I get inside this incredibly large nutshell?" (Please forgive me if I didn't quote it exactly, I only saw it once about twelve years ago. If you don't know, you're probably better off.)

2 comments:

  1. It's pretty good. So far they've just aired the best and worst from the various auditions across the country. It's fun to have the new judge, Kara (apparently pronounced "care-uh"), because she's kind of a blend between Simon and Paula--she tries to be kind and understanding, but she can be really blunt when it's called for. And she and Simon often clash a bit. You can catch all the episodes so far (like we do) on www.surfthechannel.com. Links to the episodes show up there within about an hour of when they air on TV.

    ReplyDelete